We can supply the range of excellent Mazzer grinders. We can also supply the Vibiemme range of espresso equipment, and if you ask nicely we will get Rancilio stuff for you as well. Actually, if you are after something specifc we can probably help.
Prices listed are inclusive of GST. Do they seem a little high? - contact us to see if special pricing is available.
- Mini $940
- An excellent home grinder, low volume cafe or office, or decaf grinder for a busier cafe. the Electronica version is $1,380
- Super Jolly $1,250
- Another excellent grinder for the home, office or cafe (OK it's a bit bigger than most people want in their kitchen) add $65 for the timer version
- Major $1,700
- Another excellent grinder for the home, office or cafe (OK it's quite a bit bigger than most people want in their kitchen) add $65 for teh timer version - the Electronica version is $2,400
- Kony $2,350
- An excellent conical grinder for the home, office or cafe, and yes we acknowledge that this will dominate the kitchen when placed next to your one cup plunger. The Electronica version is $2,950
- Robur $3,500
- Why muck around with the Kony when the Robur is really where it's at? Another excellent grinder for the home, office or cafe (it won't look ridiculous in your kitchen at all). The Electronica version is $4,100
Mazzer grinders are ordered as required, and as such there is no return of units, except for faulty units which will be repaired by the importer, but Mazzer don't do junk, so that shouldn't be an issue.
If you would prefer a Rancilio Rocky, well they are about $570 and the Rancilio Silvia is about $1,200. We can also get Compak grinders...
For Vibiemme pricing starts around $2,500 and really depends what it is you are after